My Quote Of The Day

Home Don't judge me by what u have seen in me. Remember what u have seen in me is only what I have chosen to show u!

Saturday, January 1, 2011

TIME TO PEN-2010!




Last week of December 2009 and first two weeks of January 2010 were some of the best days of my life. I had resigned in my previous organization in the last week of 2009. Getting up late in the morning, meanwhile watching my room mates leaving for their respective offices, cursing me while I winked at them from my quilt, ahh, I couldn't have asked for more. Dilli ki sardi was at its peak at that time and I really enjoyed those 15-20 days being deliberately unemployed.


Being Jobless in the initial weeks of 2010, I utilised the time and something special happened. Something I had always wanted to. 2010 was a year when I finally fell in love with my blog. It’s a different feeling looking at my blog and read the feedback for each of my articles. It was through my blog that I came closer to many people. It's my black board where I share my feelings.


2009 was a year when I decided to filter my group of friends, some from school days, some from college days. It was not that easy for me as some of them were really close to me but they had a mask, which made me think I would not do justice to myself if I still categorized them under ‘Friends’. So I thought to give a try to this filtration process. The results were amazing. It was a step that I would be proud of, throughout my life. I suggested some of my friends to adopt the same formula who were struggling with such relationships. 2010 was a shocker as well as I had some people back into my life. People who were very close to me, and disappeared all of a sudden and people whom I thought I would never have in my life again. Meanwhile Facebook continued to 'search frenz' and I reunited with some of them after 10-15 years! Thanx Mr ZucKerberg. We all have discovered that it’s an addiction, but I guess it’s too late to discover that.


2010 was a year when I travelled the most. The 'Whoa-Goa' trip with my amazing amigoz, the trip to Hyderabad and trips to undiscovered places in saddi Dilli were memorable experiences. In spite of all these, I could not match up with the number of trips my sister had during the year. She boasts to be a HR Manager with a top notch BPO firm, but I often wonder if she is a full time worker at a travel magazine. She wishes me Happy New Year from a different place in India, Christmas from a different place and before the year ends she is in the air for her next destination. I won’t lie on the second day of a New Year, so I definitely feel jealous.


2010 would also be remembered as a year when I attended the most number of wedding ceremonies. My friends, most of which were girls, got married. I just don't remember the faces of their grooms, but I can exactly draw and describe the food that was served, not to forget the desserts!


2010 was a year when I was associated with one organization. My initial unemployed status ended at a news agency. An organization where once again I met the most khurafaati bunch of people. I never do it deliberately guys, trust me, but whichever organization I join, I have the most khurafaati bunch of people as my friends! With this rate, I am sure I will soon have an army that would threaten the world!


2010 saw India organizing the Commonwealth Games (successfully some might say, which is debatable). But whatever it was, being a sports lover it was GRAND for me! Critics might react over this word again, but the opening and the closing ceremonies said it all. 2010 has a much much much importance for me. CRICKET WORLD CUP 2011! I truly believe that the Indian players should play their heart out and gift the trophy to a man who according to me is still playing cricket just in order to repeat the honours for his country after 1983-Sachin Tendulkar!


2010 was again a memorable year. I would remember it more for the gains and less for the losses. I would like to thank all those who were with me throughout this year. Thanx for being such a lovely company and I look forward to the same in 2011.

As I finish this article and go to bed,
I wish you all, have a rocking year ahead!!



●●●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●●●
(¯`’★♫♪•♥ WISHING YOU ALL A HAPPY NEW YEAR ♥ •♫♪★’´¯) ●●●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●●●

8 comments:

  1. yes partner!!! It was good for both of us!!!
    specially first & last month of 2010 ;)
    Have a promising and fulfilling 2011.
    nice memorization :)
    but you forgot something big ;)
    isn't it ;)??

    ReplyDelete
  2. khurafaati kisko bola..lol...bt newaz..very well written....!!!!:))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. year2010 seems to b quite memorabl for u..n u seem to b quite exited abt 2011..dats gr8!!
    bt i was a lot confused last yr wid no xpctatn f ny changes dis yr.
    nyway,i njoyd readng ur journey thru 2010..n wish u many sch moments in ol d cumng yrs:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! i guess d only calm n non-khurafati person whom u have met in ur different organizations is me...hai na? ;P

    Well, d way u say ur sis travels, i guess even m jealous!

    Reading ur blog after a long time...n here i sit smiling...ur blog has that kinda effect

    Happy New Year, dost! Enjoy the coming year with double blast than the gone-by...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year ..!!! Buddy..!!

    You did it again...made me read your nonsense ..khhurafat..once more.. I thought i was a person whom nobody can make read the full article, i recall i didnt even read the love letter frm my BF but i guess i was wrong.. I read your entire article whch u penned down so simply and beautifuly.
    Hey let me know the art of FILTRATION. I too need to do so.
    Keep penning your KHURAFAT..!!!

    MONISHA

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey !!!!
    nostalgic feeling...even i will summarize my 2010 like this...

    keep up the good work suyash :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. well composed :)
    All d best for ur future!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ab travel magazine ho ya MNC...ki fark painda hai...I am happy as long as I get to travel to different places...tum jalte raho baith ke :P

    ReplyDelete